After the screening of 'Eminence' in San Diego, the voice actors and director Dave Filoni answered a slew of questions about the rest of season five of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
Back again on stage after 'Eminence' was screened at MCAS Miramar in San Diego, we had supervising director Dave Filoni, as well as voice actors Matt Lanter (“Anakin Skywalker”), Catherine Taber (“Padmé Amidala”), Ashley Eckstein (“Ahsoka Tano”), Dee Bradley Baker (all the clones including “Rex”), and James Arnold Taylor (“Obi-Wan Kenobi”). And I've posted the transcript of the second Q&A session over at ClubJade.net:
Exclusive: Q&A with Dave Filoni and The Clone Wars cast from USO screenings (Part II).
But here's some of what it covers:
- When are they coming back? Gregor. Cad Bane. Obi-Wan. Anakin and Ahsoka.
- Will they ever show up in The Clone Wars? Commander Thorn. Starkiller. Delta Squad from Republic Commando. More Kenner action figure cameos.
- The full history of Pre Vizsla's darksaber (his black lightsaber)
- Are Maul and Savage Opress biological brothers or just in the same brotherhood?
- How the episodes are made, and how long it takes
- Dave Filoni's thoughts on a Disney theme park attraction, what exercises he makes Ashley Eckstein do, and the big surprises with the final story arc of the season.
So go check it out!
IF you want to know more about the USO screenings of The Clone Wars at MCAS Miramar:
- My event report
- Q&A session that followed the screening of 'The Gathering'
- Video interview with James Arnold Taylor